mardi 26 janvier 2016

10000 users jmeter Distributed Testing

I am running a Test with 10000 users using Jmeter. Client requirement is "10,000 login in around 30 minutes (1800 seconds) which means about 5/second" I set up the distributed testing with 10 slave systems excluding master system. I have 5 https requests per user. My test plan is as follows.

Test Plan Thread group Simple controller -Hello -authenticate -get resource list -allocate RESOURCE -Bye CSV Data Config HTTP Cookie manager HTTP Request Defaults Http Header manager User defined variables View results tree View results in table Summary Report

In my master system following are the inputs.

Number of Users: 1000 (1000*10 SLAVE SYSTEMS=10000) Ramp up period(in seconds): 1800 seconds

Loop count: 1

Issues:

--> The response times are way higher even for the first hello reponse. --> And only a handful of "Authenticate" requests get executed until all the "Hello" requests are executed. (Same behaviour observed for the following https requests) --> Meanwhile when the turn of the execution of "Authenticate" request comes the error is ERROR_MISSING_SESSION.(for obvious reason, timeout=15mins)

please let me know where i am going wrong.

I am in need of quik help. Thank you for your time.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire