lundi 25 janvier 2016

SQL to get only the mismatches columns

Hi I wanted to know if we can get only the mismatched dataset from a table while doing volume testing please look at the below example:

If the below table is my target table which I perform my testing if the data is correctly loaded, I would write a sql to select the columns from source and do a minus to the target table, if lets say the source has sal of XXX as 2000 then thats a mismatch from source to target, is it possible to get only id and sal column as output from the minus query. To be clear if I have a table with 100 columns to do testing the minus query would return all the 100 columns even if there is a mismatch in 1 column so I want only 1 column to be returned which has the mismtach.

id  Name sal
--  ---- ----
1   XXX 1000
2   YYY 2000
3   ZZZ 4000
4   AAA 5000

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire