mardi 31 mai 2016

Cucumber tags are not being recognised

I have a silly and strange problem. I have taken over a test suite from a colleague which is BDD-Cucumber-ruby based. There are few tags on top of the feature file, which work.

@webview
Feature:
  As a product owner
  I want to blah blah
  So that blah blah

  1. If I add a tag on top of the scenario, its not recognised.

    @runagain

    Scenario: Sign in

    Given..

    When ..

    Then..

and when I run..

D:\application\tests\cucumber>cucumber -p default -t @runagain
Using the default profile...
0 scenarios
0 steps
0m0.003s

This is the silliest of the queries I've posted. But this is bugging me and may be someone can help point me to the simple change I need to do/ a mistake to undo.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire