vendredi 27 mai 2016

If I have an SBT multi-project build, how can I make A's test dependencies not leak in to B's tests

So, I have an SBT project with modules A and B.

  • A depends on B.
  • A and B's normal project packages are compatible.
  • A has a package for testing that is incompatible with a package that B uses for tests.
  • A does not depend on B's test packages
  • A's tests fail, because of the test package incompatibility

In my eyes, this failure is invalid, because A's tests do not depend on B's tests.

I'm using

A.dependsOn(B % "compile->compile;test->compile")

meaning

  • A's compile depends on B's compile
  • A's test depends on B's compile.

Am I doing something wrong?

Here's the actual build file. Relevant project is doobieSupport23 depending on core

Here's the build error. You can see that it's pulling in scalaz 7.2 in the build, but it should only be pulling scalaz 7.1.6

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire