jeudi 24 novembre 2016

Maven install does not encode in UTF-8 even if configured

Hi I have a problem with the encoding of my project.

When I run JUnit tests from eclipse, there are no failures. The problem is when I do maven > clean maven > install, one of the tests fails.

I have this string: "ADMINISTRACIÓN", and it's fine when i run the JUnit from eclipse, but I've printed the variable and when maven does the tests, the value of this string is: "ADMINISTRACI�N".

I've changed every property I could find of encoding in eclipse to UTF-8. -Configured the pom this way:

      (...)
      <project>
        <properties>
            <project.build.sourceEncoding>UTF-8</project.build.sourceEncoding>
            (...)
       </properties>
      </project>
      (...)
      <plugins>
        <plugin>
            <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
            <artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>3.6.0</version>
            <configuration>
              <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
                <source>1.7</source>
                <target>1.7</target>
            </configuration>
        </plugin>
     </plugins>
     (...)

But the output is the same. I have a coworker that has the same project than me, and the same eclipse client and config, and her maven tests print accents with no trouble.

Any further ideas?

Thanks a lot!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire