mardi 29 novembre 2016

Testing push notifications generated by cloud

I have a cloud site, and also a native ios and android App.

I have lots of automated test cases for all 3 platforms, but I would like to know if there's a possibility I can test from cloud, if push notifications are received.

So my test should be: 1. From cloud generate a push notification 2. From mobile verify this push has arrived 3. From cloud disable push notification 4. From cloud generate a push notification 5. From mobile verify this push does not arrive

I've been looking into it but I could not find any tool, framework or someone who has been facing the same problem as me.

Hope someone can help

Thanks! PS: We are using selenium & ruby for cloud automation tests

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire