mardi 29 novembre 2016

Testing on Chrome with flash

I'm doing automated tests with Chrome.

Part of my suite needs flash to be activated (sight...).

I'm struggling to activate it. Here's what I got:

If I open a regular chrome session, with Flash checked in chrome://plugins, it works there:

Flash checked

When the tests start, the command line executed is:

▶ ps -edf | grep chrome
augustin 24752 24743  2 12:12 pts/0    00:00:07 /opt/google/chrome/chrome --user-data-dir=/tmp/karma-22735678 --no-default-browser-check --no-first-run --disable-default-apps --disable-popup-blocking --disable-translate --disable-background-timer-throttling http://ift.tt/2gELs6M

I always get Download failed or sometimes flash version outdated.

Download failed

Even if I check flash in plugins and reload, even if I allow it specifically for this tab and refresh:

Flash allowed

I tried several command line options:

  • --always-authorize-plugins from there
  • --enable-plugins from there

without sucess. :(

Thanks for the help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire