jeudi 21 décembre 2017

I want to use the moment.js (or any other script) in Postman Native App

I know the solution for Postman with Chrome Plugin....

the solution for my Postman with Chrome Plugin is on my mbp I've just add

in the file "~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/fhbjgbiflinjbdggehcddcbncdddomop/5.4.0_0/html/tester_sandbox.html" or "~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/fhbjgbiflinjbdggehcddcbncdddomop/5.4.0_0/html/requester.html" to be able to use that script in "Pre-request Script" or "Tests" but i can't find where the Postman Native App keeps these file path....

i've already try another solution that i found on google about add the script as an GlobalVariable then eval in "Tests" but it's still not work...

any ideas or any recommended ......

thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire