mercredi 30 mai 2018

Django : Connection refused to live_server_url

I'm using docker, selenium, and Django. I just realised i was doing my tests on my production database ; while i wanted to test on StaticLiveServerTestCase self-generated database.

I tried to follow that tutorial

@override_settings(ALLOWED_HOSTS=['*'])
class BaseTestCase(StaticLiveServerTestCase):
    host = '0.0.0.0'

    @classmethod
    def setUpClass(cls):
        super().setUpClass()
        cls.host = socket.gethostbyname(socket.gethostname())
        cls.selenium = webdriver.Remote(
            command_executor='http://selenium:4444/wd/hub',
            desired_capabilities=DesiredCapabilities.CHROME,
        )
        cls.selenium.implicitly_wait(5)

    @classmethod
    def tearDownClass(cls):
        cls.selenium.quit()
        super().tearDownClass()


class MyTest(BaseTestCase):

    def test_simple(self):
        self.selenium.get(self.live_server_url)

I've no error trying to connect to the chrome-hub, but when i try to print my page_source, i'm not on my django app but on a chrome error message. Here is a part :

<div class="error-code" jscontent="errorCode" jstcache="7">ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED</div>

I'm using docker-compose 1. Selenium.yml:

chrome:
  image: selenium/node-chrome:3.11.0-dysprosium
  volumes:
    - /dev/shm:/dev/shm
  links:
    - hub
  environment:
    HUB_HOST: hub
    HUB_PORT: '4444'

hub:
  image: selenium/hub:3.11.0-dysprosium
  ports:
    - "4444:4444"
  expose:
    - "4444"

app:
  links:
    - hub

I guess i did something wrong in my docker-compose file, but i don't manage to figure out what.

Thanks in advance !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire