vendredi 25 mai 2018

How to run an entire test suite with Selenium & JUnit 5 on different URLs

I have a test class that currently uses parameterized tests to run each test on different URLs. However I want the output to be in the form

Url

  • Failed Test 1
  • Failed Test 2

instead of

Test

  • Failed URL 1
  • Failed URL 2

I can accomplish this by having a seperate class for each URL but there are over 300 URLs so that's not really an option. The classes would be the same except for paremters though so:

  1. Is there a way to do this in JUnit (essentially I want to parameterize the whole class) if not:
  2. Would log4j be able to accomplish this if not:
  3. Is there a way to make the classes at runtime automatically if not:
  4. What testing framework can accomplish this, I am open to any software that can do this

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire