mercredi 30 mai 2018

My testing.spec.ts doesn't work

I tried this test for testing my service:

Result for this is successful, but I think that this must be unsuccessful, because I have only 5 products.

it('testing getall products', () => {
    const proservice = TestBed.get(ProductService);
    proservice.productsgetall().subscribe(products => {
         expect(product.length).toEqual('10') // This is unsuccessful, because I have only 5 products.
    });
})

My service.ts

 public productsgetall(): Observable<Products[]> {
        ...
    return this.http.get(Api.getUrl(Api.URLS.productsgetall), {
      headers: headers
    })
      .map((response: Response) => {
        let res = response.json();
        if (res.StatusCode === 1) {
          this.auth.logout();
        } else {
          return res.StatusDescription.map(aa => {
            return new Products(aa);
          });
        }
      });
  }

Can you ask me, what is the problem in my code, how to write good testing?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire