mercredi 30 janvier 2019

JMeter non-GUI in Jenkins issue with Include Controller

I have two scripts in my test. A_script.jmx with the main test plan and the test fragment B_script.jmx with the module.

To include B-script into A_script.jmx I use the Include Controller with a path to the B_script.jmx

All works fine when I work in GUI locally but when I try to run it in Jenkins in non-GUI I receive an error:

Error in NonGUIDriver org.apache.jorphan.util.JMeterStopTestException: ModuleController:Notification has no selected Controller (did you rename some element in the path to target controller?), test was shutdown as a consequence

As I suppose the Include Controller in the A_script.jmx cannot find my B_script.jmx file here. Should I use some special path format in my Include Controller FileName? Both scripts are kept in one directory. I tried "B_script.jmx", "../B_script.jmx" etc

Any ideas where I'm wrong?

2 commentaires: