vendredi 30 août 2019

Citrus Java DSL store test variable extracted from SQL select query

How do I save the extracted variable expression “orderStatus” into a variable that can be accessed in a receive action? So far, I can only access the variable by overriding the doexecute method in an abstract test action but I cannot access it outside that method..

I am trying to extract “orderstatus” from the select query and then store it in a String variable so I can then access it in the receive action to define an endpoint but am struggling.

I am writing java citrus integration test cases using a junit4testdesigner...

query(dataSource) .statement("select STATUS from ORDERS where ID='${orderId}'") .extract("STATUS", "orderStatus");

Any help would be great

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire