mercredi 28 août 2019

Jmeter :- Running a bundle of samplers sequentially within concurrent threads

I have a single Thread Group with 2 samplers. Lets say Sampler A and Sampler B.

Sampler B is dependent on response of Sampler A.Thus these 2 samplers always have to run sequentially , First - Sample A and then Sample B.

Now my requirement is run this thread group for multiple users concurrently.

When I execute this for one user , it runs fine. However when I run for more than one user , the samplers are not executed sequentially within individual thread group thereby causing Sampler B to fail most of the times.

enter image description here

I need an advice on how can I achieve this.

I tried using Syncronisation Timer , Transaction Controller to bundle the Samplers but it dint work

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire