mardi 27 août 2019

Is it possible to run a java program inside a Junit test?

Context:

My company has a tool written in Java, that is run on the command line interface. To run this tool on the command line:

gradle clean gradle build cd multiple times unpack rar files ./run_tool.sh parameter1 parameter2 parameter3

My company also has an automation test codebase that consists of JUnit tests. I have to write an automated test that runs the tool.

I know it is possible to run a script inside a Java program. However, the examples I saw did not show how to run a script with parameters. Furthermore, the examples I saw were simple scripts, not full Java programs.

I do not know if what I am trying to do is even possible. Can anyone please suggest potential approaches?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire