dimanche 29 décembre 2019

ModuleNotFoundError with package installed from github

I installed a package in my anaconda environment by entering the following line: pip3 install -e git+https://github.com/gauravmm/jupyter-testing.git#egg=jupyter-testing

I keep getting ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'testing' on line: from testing.testing import test. I have no idea why this is happening, and believe it has something to do with the way my directory structure is set up.

My directory tree looks like this:

├── hw1_get_started.ipynb
├── requirements.txt
└── src
    └── jupyter-testing
        ├── jupyter_testing.egg-info
        │   ├── dependency_links.txt
        │   ├── PKG-INFO
        │   ├── SOURCES.txt
        │   └── top_level.txt
        ├── LICENSE
        ├── README.md
        ├── setup.py
        └── testing
            ├── __init__.py
            └── testing.py

I am trying to use this module : https://github.com/gauravmm/jupyter-testing.git#egg=jupyter-testing to do some testing in an online class.

I appreciate any help and explanation as to what I am doing wrong! :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire