samedi 28 décembre 2019

Vue register all user activity - test tool?

In a couple of last months I was developing an Vue one page (almost, there's some 'route'-ing but not much) application. We are already in the end phase of alpha version and we will surely deliver it to our clients in a couple of weeks for first real live tests. But as far as I know, our end-users are just normal office people which doesn't have anything to do with programming. So if they will have some errors/troubles, they wont be able to communicate it in any helpful way. Instead they will rather say something like: 'I did this and that... I suppose... I'm not sure any more... and it stopped working'.

So I was thinking: maybe there's some tool which could register all user activities: mutations, events and so on (like in Vue Devtools) but maybe even more. Something that is able to, kind of 'play' it for us in a real time like a video (but still local in debug mode with the Vue Devtools on).

So it basically would have to work scrimba.com alike (sample: https://scrimba.com/p/pZ45Hz/c4Ny9U8). We don't need any voice and so on. It would be enough to build some 'trouble'-button which would open a dialog box, ask for comment and sent it to us with all infos we need (vuex and events record, browser infos etc.).

Of course, I was googling this, but you know how it works. If you don't know what you are looking for, the chances you will find it are quite slight. You can find a new way of using vuex or even cooking a new type of tomato soup, but to be efficient in this particular case, I decided that joining this great community will be way better :)

If this what I'm asking about is a total fantasy, I would be also happy about some tool which is collecting browser data gets a comment and screenshot and sends it to us (like Google 'Send feedback')

enter image description here

It's my first post here so if something should be done otherway I'm open for suggestions.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire