jeudi 28 mai 2020

Add value from Code section under WelcomeLabel2 of .isl file Inno Setup

In a Inno Script I have set a string constant under [Code] section. I use that constant to compare with a registry value to check if the version installed is the same. What I would like to have is to have this constant also displayed at the Welcome page of the setup under WelcomeLabel2. In my script I have created a [Message] section where I can change the text. How can I add the value of the constant in this label? I see that in the default.isl they are referring to [name/ver]. I cannot seem to find any info about it.

[Messages] //Change the WelcomeLabel2 text as specified in .isl file WelcomeLabel2=This will install [name] for xxxx on your computer.%n%nIt is recommended that you close all other applications before continuing.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire