dimanche 31 mai 2020

Formula to fins this scenario

Let’s suppose a case; “I am the owner of an old grocery shop. Customers used to come to my shop and purchase the item they required. As per the current scenario, when there are several options for a customer to buy the products in online mode along with the home delivery facility, I also felt that our shop should also be upgraded in such manner so that I can also provide home delivery and online payment options to my customers. In short, I want software that can be upgrading my shop up to the next level through online order, payment, and home delivery system.” Based on the mentioned scenario, give the answers to the following questions: a) As a software developer, how you will analyze the functional and non-functional requirements for the mentioned scenario? b) As a software developer, how you plan and estimate the cost of the project? c) How the agile process can be helpful in this scenario?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire