mardi 26 mai 2020

Is there a way to use one [SetUpFixture] in multiple projects/assemblies?

I am trying to create a SetUpFixture class that runs a OneTimeSetup in which I instantiate multiple other entities from other assemblies (a logger, a DB provider, etc.) and I want to use this OneTimeSetup every time I start a new test suite.

My tests are scattered across multiple assemblies as well, with their own base setUp and tearDown, but they have common attribute tags which I want to use in order to trigger my run.

Is there a way to specify my SetUpFixture for the whole test run, regardless of where the tests are coming from, so I can just run all the tests with a specific Attribute tag? Or is there a way that I can use a "run id" and pass it from one assembly to another?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire