mercredi 27 janvier 2021

Facebook Graph API test user missing email

For my Android unit tests, I use the Facebook Graph API to create test-users and then I log in Facebook with email and password.

Since 2021-02-26, I don't get the test-user's email when I create one with the Facebook API. For example :

POST APP_ID/accounts/test-users

Returns :

{
  "id": "USER_ID",
  "access_token": "SUPER_LONG_ACCESS_TOKEN",
  "login_url": "LOGIN_URL",
  "password": "USER_PASSWORD"
}

So the email is missing now, when I check my user with :

GET /USER_ID (and user's access token)

Returns :

{
  "name": "FIRSTNAME LASTNAME",
  "id": "USER_ID"
}

I checked and my user's have the "email" permission, I also tried my get with "fields=email" but it never returns the email anymore.

So how to get test-user's email from graph API,as before ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire