jeudi 28 janvier 2021

How to configure ports of JMeter(Master-Slave) to firewall

Good day! Hi I'm doing distributed testing using JMeter and came up with this confusion. If in case I don't want to disable my firewall, I have to specify the ports needed instead to my firewall. But the thing is, I'm getting confused with the documentation and some tutorials online for their terms such as "server" and "client" and where to apply the configurations to their respective jmeter.properties files. It would have been easy if they used the term "master" and "slave". For instance, I'm confused where to change these ports. Is it for the "master server" or "slave servers"

If you're running JMeter in distributed mode you need to open the following ports: the port you define as server_port, by default 1099 the port you define as server.rmi.localport the ports you define as client.rmi.localport

Please if you have any links or documentations about these configuration let me know to enlighten me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire