mardi 26 janvier 2021

This version of ChromeDriver only supports Chrome version 84 - But I downloaded ChromeDriver v88

I am working on a Symfony project in which I need to use Panther for testing.

For that, I need the chromeDriver corresponding to my version of Google Chrome.

Google chrome is up to date in its latest version: Version 88.0.4324.104

enter image description here

So I downloaded the ChromeDriver corresponding to version 88 of google chrome, on the ChromeDriver download site: https://chromedriver.chromium.org/downloads

enter image description here

Now when I run the tests with this version of ChromeDriver I get the following error:

Facebook\WebDriver\Exception\SessionNotCreatedException : session not created: This version of ChromeDriver only supports Chrome version 84

I don't understand why, since I have version 88 of Google Chrome, and the correct version of ChromeDriver

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire