mercredi 9 août 2017

)}; error in conf.js file when running protractor doesn't match script

I feel like I've bracketed my conf.js file correctly but when adding parameters I'm getting a syntax error as if I have an extra parenthesis/bracket combination when I don't think I have one.

exports.config = {
framework: 'jasmine',
seleniumAddress: 'http://localhost:4444/wd/hub',
specs: ['qaSpec.js'],

//module.exports = { 
params: {
  login: {
    url: 'http://ift.tt/1HYN46V',
   // username: 'juliel@ibm.com',
    //password: 'password' 

}
}
};

I've commented out username and password for now, but if I uncomment them I get DepreciationWarning: os.tmpDir is depriciated, use os.tmpdir instead

I tried putting in the fix from here: os.tmpDir() is deprecated - node and formidable, but still getting the os.tmpDir issue

To focus on one thing at a time, though, why is it indicating there is }); at line 19 when it's clearly }; and why is this a problem?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire