mercredi 16 août 2017

how can I automate Asynchronous API calls?

I am new to API automation and need a help on how can I automate Asynchronous API calls. To give overview - In UAT environment, there are different systems from different vendors. I send request to api A, I get response 204 (Content accepted) API A invokes API B from different vendor and sends some data if everything is good, API B sends 200 OK API B invokes API C from different vendor and sends some data if everything is good, API c sends 200 OK

In the centralized application logs - all these API actions are logged. Right now I am manually going through logs to check if proper APIs are invoked and correct data is sent. If failed what was the response sent and what was the wrong with data.

Every transaction gets unique Id.

Please let me know how can I automate these kind of Asynchronous API calls. I have basic knowledge of Rest Assured with java So if it is possible to use Rest assured for this.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire