samedi 19 août 2017

How do specify the resolver (and GHC) Travis should use to test my Haskell package?

I'm trying to test my Haskell package against several Stackage resolvers on Travis, but my --resolver environment variable is being ignored.

For example, if I specify

env:
- ARGS="--resolver lts-4.0"

in my .travis.yml, I still still seem to be using a different resolver (the one in my stack.yaml?) and GHC, as shown by lines like

Installing library in
/home/travis/build/orome/crypto-enigma-hs/.stack-work/install/x86_64-linux/lts-9.1/8.0.2/lib/x86_64-linux-ghc-8.0.2/crypto-enigma-0.0.2.9-6Cs7XSzJkwSDxsEMnLKb0X

in the corresponding build log, which indicates a different resolver (9.1), and corresponding GHC (8.0.2) being used.

How should my build (stack.yaml, .travis.yml, etc.) be configured to ensure that the resolvers (and corresponding GHC) I specify are used to preform my Travis builds and tests?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire