mercredi 23 août 2017

Testing.fakes error when I try to debug my C# app

I have a solution with 5 projects, one of them is a unittest and another one is an API Rest (donno if this is relevant hehe) . The problem I have is that when I added this unittest, I couldn't debug again my API, all the time a ' System.IO.FileNotFoundException' appears and I can't do nothing. How could I fix this problem?

I tried removingn all references via VisualStudio but still not working.

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.QualityTools.Testing.Fakes, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Thanks!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire