jeudi 14 décembre 2017

Cannot set up robotframework for PyCharm

I am struggling with install robotframework.

I have downloaded and installed fresh Python 2.7.14. I have added it and scripts to PATH. Next I have downloaded robotframework with pip (pip install robotframework). Next I have downloaded and installed selenium library (pip install robotframework-seleniumlibrary). Next I have downloaded and installed Intellibot plugin for PyCharm.

Now I see that *.robot files are associated with Intellibot (robot icon) BUT

after I wrote this simple "test":


*** Settings ***
Documentation  simple test
Library  SeleniumLibrary

*** Test Cases ***
This is some test case
    Open Browser  http://google.pl chrome
    Close Browser


SeleniumLibrary in Settings is not marked as error. I think everything is good there. There is no autocomplete for "Open Browser" and "Close Browser" commands. Both are with red underline and info "Keyword definition not found". After I run this test I got error: "SessionNotCreatedException: Message: Unable to find a matching set of capabilities" (browser don't open at all).

Need some advice here...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire