mardi 19 décembre 2017

Get a Job as a Test Analyst

I am relatively new to the website but I have found this website to be the best to give information and share it. I hope to be able to add to the website as i continue my learning.

I am currently trying to move myself from an Insurance Job to a Test Analyst, I have been working part time as a test analyst and i now want to move this to a full time job.

I have been applying for hundreds of jobs but I can't seem to get my head through the door and i was wondering if anyone has ideas to help me progress this a job. Here is a copy of my CV if you can think of any changes please let me know:

Qualifications: High School: 8 Standard Grades (8 Credit) 3 A Level (Computing Studies, English and Mathematics) My own personal studies I have achieved the following in The Cambridge Certification Authority for: • HTML • CSS 3 • JavaScript • JQuery I am still currently studying: • CMS/WordPress • PHP Coding • SQL Database • ISTQB Foundation Exam Personal Statement: I have a real passion for web development and I am looking for projects on GitHub to improve web sites and myself in my free time from my full-time job. I am looking to take my passion into Full-Time employment. Work Experience: Complaints Manager/Test Analyst – AXA Insurance – June 2010 to Present In my time at AXA I have been in different roles currently I am: • Hands on development by shadowing Full Stack Web Developers. • Actively working with Developers to improve our online platform. • Working on their work and creating my ideas to improve our system. • Working to meet deadlines. • Creating and Working on test scripts, Automated and Manual Testing. My main role within AXA is: • Managing Compliant cases and resolving them to company deadlines. • Work well within a team or on own efficiently. • Worked with crms salesforce and all Microsoft office.

Commercial Underwriter – January 2002 – April 2010 Working within an Insurance Brokers I handled and processed the following • renewals, mid-term adjustments. • I reviewed personal polices – Motor, Home and Travel policies and commercial. policies Fleet, Commercial Combined and Motor Trade. Near the end of my job I took on extra tasks such as: • Test system changes and report back to the stakeholders. • Provide Training and Presentations to colleagues and brokers staff. • Promoting improvements within the team or system improvements. • I negotiate with insurance brokers to discuss premiums and changes to policies. Personal Interests and Activities: In my personal life, I enjoy spending time with my family, playing football, boxing, running and studying to become a full stack web developer. References Upon Request Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require references from any of my previous employers.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire