mercredi 14 mars 2018

How to properly refactor such code?

i have a a piece of code I would like to refactor. I have an idea, but I am not sure how to execute the idea.

I would also like you to validate the idea.

So let's suppose I have a few tests, and they are all very similar. The only difference is in Asserts to a collection.

To get to that collection I need to go through multiple nested loops. Say 3 nested loops.

[Test]
public void ShouldBeATest()
{
    foreach() 
    {
        foreach() 
        {
            foreach() 
            {


            var collection = new Collection();

            Assert.Something(collection.Any(c => c.something == 'good'));  // this part changes only.
            }
        }
    }
}

How should I go about refactoring? I wanted to extract most of the code to a method, and pass to it different functions that would perform Asserts. Does it make any sense?

Regards

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire