vendredi 9 mars 2018

JBoss Integration Testing: Check for Webservice calls, Queue Access etc

I want to build some integration test for our backend webservice. This webservice accepts a request, does some validation, responds to the caller and puts a message into a queue (JBoss EAP 7, active-mq). After that, some other webservices are called to collect some information and finally an email is sent to the caller.

What I want to do now is, to write integration tests, that verify, that:

  • The queuing message is correctly created and scheduled.
  • All external webservices are called correctly in the right order.
  • The email is sent correctly.

I tried to use arquillian for this use case but I met following problems:

  • Because of the asynchronous processing, I need something like a callback that informs me when the job is done. If I test the results instantly in a @Test annotated method, the tested code is likely not done.
  • I don't know, how to test http calls (for the external webservices), correct queuing (active mq) and smtp server calls for the email. Is there a solution for that?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire