dimanche 3 novembre 2019

Android PACT demo application

I want to use PACT testing tool in my application. I studied the pact workshop for android(link) & jvm(link) both. I gone through all the steps of this two workshops. I read implementation documents on PACT website. But still I am facing understanding issue of this PACT. I tried pact android demo . But it is not working & this demo application is too old. I have following questions :

  • How can I do configure for my application?
  • How can I establish connection between consumer & provider?
  • How it works means the flow of application?

For understanding above question I need simple android demo. So that it will act like my consumer party & other demo server act like my provider. If I can have one demo application then I am able to debug the android application step by step & will help to understand the flow of application & pact testing tool.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire