mardi 12 novembre 2019

Asynchronously generate code coverage report on angular application

I have unit and integration tests in my angular code, using karma, jasmine, and nyc/Istanbul. However, each of these require that the tests are run at the same time they're instrumented.

I have a request from my qa team that I build a deployable set of code (built angular code in an nginx docker container). The code will be placed in an environment as a docker container. Then, qa has a selenium setup that will run through a bunch of automated tests, pinging that container.

I want to have hooks in the code, like in standard instrumentation, to track the code coverage while all the selenium tests are run.

Does anyone know how I would go about this?

To restate this, I have no control over the selenium tests. I only have control of the building and deployment of the code to be tested.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire