mercredi 6 novembre 2019

How measure coverage in Python Hypothesis stateful testing?

I test a certain functionality of a system using Hypothesis Stateful testing which generates many random sequences. In order to compare the results, I have written a model using Automat library which is also a statemachine. I would like to understand the coverage obtained using stateful test cases. As this testing is at integration level, I wouldn't want to find the code coverage. Something like a model coverage might help - to understand how far the stateful test cases cover the model.

My question is: Does that seem like a good idea? Or is there a better option to obtain coverage of test cases from Hypothesis? Could someone please guide me in the right direction.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire