lundi 4 novembre 2019

How to display a directory full of junit test result files

As part of testing in the cloud, I plan to copy my test results (I happen to be using gradle) as xml out of a short lived container to an s3 bucket.

I am wondering what is the best approach for making use of the bucket full of test results and if anyone has ideas for how to get the most of these results with the least custom code, etc.

In the past I have handled this with XSLT to make the XML into HTML but that approach feels like more work than I'd like to have to do.

Has anyone solved this issue for their own purposes that can share your approach?

As I side note... I could also copy out to my s3 bucket the HTML reports from gradle if someone has an idea about how to use the HTML instead.

Ideally, I would be able to see a sorted list of results and click on the most recent to see the test run details.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire