vendredi 15 novembre 2019

How to display test report by Suite - Jenkins Junit Plugin

I am actually working on monorepo project with almost 20 differents projects. My actual feature is to display test result by project name (Suite) instead of by package.

I thought about several possibilities :

  • Modify Junit Plugin. I debug inside plugin and modification seems to be important to push it into public repo and got communauty update.
  • Create a for loop iteration into my step test. Run as new job as existing project. Archive a file with link to this job and its result test. Navigate through this file to check test status and to result test link.

I find this link on internet : https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-27395?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel&showAll=true

It seems that sort result test by Suite and not by package exist before but not anymore.

So, my question is, someone already try to modify test result display? Particularly by Suite and not by package?

Thank you,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire