mercredi 6 novembre 2019

Integrating cypress with requirejs application

I have a requirejs + knockout application. When I try to setup cypress test framework I am getting some error. I tried to import the requirejs library in the spec file and a knockout viewModel file. But I am getting error when running the test cases

Uncaught ReferenceError: define is not defined

This error originated from your test code, not from Cypress.

This is what I tried. Anyone has inputs on this? Is there any plugins for cypress to work with requirejs application?

import  '../../node_modules/requirejs/require';
import '../src/js/vm/mydemo';

describe('Demo Test', function() {
    var vmTest = new MyDemo();
    it('Does not do much!', function() {
        expect(true).to.equal(true)
    })
    it('Visit home', function() {
        cy.visit('http://localhost:8000/')
    })
})

mydemo.js is a knockout viewModel file which uses requirejs define mfunction

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire