samedi 16 novembre 2019

Not able to run Tests in VS code

I am fairly new to programming( 1st year CompSci). I decided to write my java code in VSCode. I Have a test file but whenever i try to run the test i get the following errors in the Debug Console:-

Unrecognized option: -ea,--enable-preview

Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.

Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

I have a "lib" folder in the folder containing my java and test file which contains the junit-platform-console-standalone-1.5.2.jar

If I click on Debug Test , I get a popup error saying "Failed to launch debuggee VM. Reason: com.sun.jdi.connect.VMStartException: VM did not connect within given time: 10000ms"

Any Ideas on how to fix this please?

Thank You.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire