mardi 12 novembre 2019

Which statistical Test for correlation between metric groups

I´m quite new to Statistics and R, so I have to write my bachelor thesis till December and my tests were all wrong, so I´d be happy if you could help me: I want to analyse if there´s a connection between the stage of age of the animal and the place where it occurs. The thing is that the places I researched have different size so I had to change this and got now a table like this :

Adulti/Place1, Subadulti/Place1, Young/Place1, Adulti/Place2, Subadulti/Place2, Young, Place2,... 
0.00357        0                 0.00247         0            0                 0.024
0              0.234              0.0040        0.0032         0                0

each row shows the number of animals at one age stage per m²of the place. I´m not sure how I can work with this :(

Is an anova the suitable choice? I also heard of the canonical regression, but I´m not sure if this might work. I´d be really happy for any help!

Best Greetings from Germany, Lea :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire