mardi 3 mars 2020

Angular simple performance testing

My question is quite easy but google did not grant me the results i wanted. I have an angular application which is only available in our network. I want to test the perfomance before and after a certain changeset.

What i want is something to load my application on a certain page (maybe login before that but i can disable login for testing purposes) wait for it till its painted and measure how long that took. Do that a 1000+ times and give me back the average time and maybe some other details.

Important is that the browser cache is empty every test otherwise tests results will be useless. It is a full stack test so front + backend both combined load times is the result i want.

Thanks in advance !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire