lundi 24 août 2020

How to write an end to end test in XUnit

I am a novice in testing and using XUnit for writing a test for a very large and complex project. I don't want to write unit tests, I just want to write a single test (kind of end to end test). My project basically takes a file(contains some items, let's say 10), do some processing and push these items in different lists based on their type. Now after this, some operations are done and if they work fine then at the end the items are deleted from those lists. I just want to write a test to check if the number of items in the initial file and the number of items deleted should be the same(to check if all operations are working fine as deletion is the last step). How to do that with a single test?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire