vendredi 11 septembre 2020

Does TestCafe end the node process once all tests are run? Reporter makes async calls and they never return

I'm making a custom reporter that uploads files to Slack, shares them and returns the file link to the reporter (to add to the Slack message) but when I use try this out in a real test run, the async calls to upload the file and share fire but it looks like the node process ends before they can return and be processed. I'm quite sure this is happening as this isn't a problem in the gulp test run that mocks a TestCafe test run as the reporter sends off a Slack message with all the async data appended to it succesfully.

Any ideas? I'm thinking of adding another fixture to my test to wait for a specified time so that the calls complete and the message is able to be sent.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire