jeudi 17 septembre 2020

How to test html AND php code AT ONCE in browser? [duplicate]

This is maybe a bit of a noob question but I did not really figured it out so that's why I'm posting it here. I have a 000webhost account, but somehow I just can't restore my page, get access to the forums and support. For this reason, in order to test my code (which is in html and php), I simply use notepad and name my files .html. However, I think the php code will not work if the file is named .html. Now this makes it quite complicated to code, as I need both html and php to code it. Therefore, is there a way to make a file (from notepad) that incorporates both html and php so I can view both in browser? Like is there a file type that works for this? Or should I do it a different way?

Thanks in advance!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire