lundi 7 décembre 2020

How to use a webdriver in another fixture in Python/Selenium?

I have a following fixture defined in conftest.py:

@pytest.fixture(scope="class")
def driver_init(request):
    chrome_driver = webdriver.Chrome(PATH)
    request.cls.driver = chrome_driver
    yield
    chrome_driver.close()

I want to create another fixture called access in that file that is using the driver from the above one and I tried to do it by:

@pytest.fixture
def access(driver_init):
     #do sth
    
@pytest.fixture
@pytest.mark.usefixtures(driver_init)
def access():
    # do sth
    

However in both cases I'm unable to call driver (it is not visible). Could you please help me understand on what I'm doing wrong?

Or in what other way can I ensure that I can use webdriver in other fixtures?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire