lundi 7 décembre 2020

"Microsoft.TestPlatform.Build.Tasks.VSTestTask" task returned false but did not log an error

I am running a .NET Core 3.1 solution with a test that is failing with an unhandled exception

I get the error message

"Microsoft.TestPlatform.Build.Tasks.VSTestTask" task returned false but did not log an error

This is not helpful at all

From Googling, there are some suggested solutions, none of which work

I have tried older versions of .NET Core 3.1 (using global.json)

I have updated Microsoft.Testing.Sdk to the latest version

At first I thought that this was just an issue with the Azure YAML pipeline I was using this in

However, I can now reproduce the issue using dotnet test in a command line on my machine

This error is really frustrating

Can anyone help please?

Paul

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire