mardi 8 décembre 2020

Restart cucumber tests when background fails

I have a quesiton about cucumber and wondering is it possible to restart my tests if the background steps fail? Basically sometimes my url doesnt load and the tests fail, so its marked as a fail, but i want to be able to restart any tests that fail before the the actual tests start, is this possible?

Background:
Given I am on the  application after successful login
And I select create note

#Text Input
@udc @TestRail(536052)
Scenario: Assert Maximum characters are working correctly
When I save user defined component with text "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipisciner" 
Then error text is displayed

So id like to restart failing tests before the scenario starts.

Im using selenium and java along with the cucumber

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire