vendredi 11 décembre 2020

UI modular testing

I have a project with various modules. Right now all my instrumentation tests are in one of the application and they run fine. I'm trying to separate the test code into its respective modules so that I can reuse the test code in another application.

When separating the test code into a module, I place it in the modules androidTest package. AndroidStudio detects the function just fine, but when building the compiler gives an "Unresolved reference" error.

I have added androidTestImplementation project(':module-name') to the applications buid.gradle file. Are there any other steps that have to be done?

I have checked out code samples: Android UI Testing in a modular app, but I haven't figured out what else I have to add to be able to call the functions.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire