mercredi 28 janvier 2015

How to test and debug Cocoa App on different version of OSx using same Mac?

I made an Application using my Mac with Yosemite. On Completion of that I archived it and Then distribute to few friends, one of them have Mavericks. I faced some issues on that Mavericks System. With the occurrence of this thing, following queries raised in my mind,



  • Can I check my application on different OSX version, without running it actually on different MACs?

  • Can I also debug my application with different OSX Versions, using a system having single Osx?


In Nutshell, I want to know, is it Possible to test Cocoa application with multiple versions? something similar like iOS development where I can run app on different iOS versions.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire