mercredi 28 janvier 2015

How to test a service using $resource in angular

I have the following setup (forgive me if you don't use CoffeeScript)


Authentication service



class Authentication
constructor: ($resource) ->
@$resource = $resource

authenticate: (user) ->
response = @$resource('/api/v1/login', { email: user.email, password: user.password }).save()
return response.$promise


Session controller (uses Authentication service)



class SessionController
constructor: (Authentication, $cookieStore, $location) ->
@Authentication = Authentication
@$cookieStore = $cookieStore
@$location = $location

login: ->
promise = @Authentication.authenticate(@user)
promise.then(
(response) =>
# How do I test to validate the following:
@a= true
(response) =>
# And how do I test to validated this:
@a = false
)


My question


What I can't figure out is how to test this? I would like the test to validate the value of @a after calling @Authentication.authenticate(@user)


Thank you.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire