jeudi 26 février 2015

How can I intercept emails being sent by my node application for testing

I am currently trying to get my Test coverage up on a MEAN stack application and I am looking for a way to intercept and verify emails sent by my application.


I am currently using nodemailer to send the emails through an internal corp smtp server, and we are getting blocked as either not valid email addresses or being flagged as spam. I have tried configuring it to work with capto and mailcatcher as a step in the right direction so the emails are successful in terms of the application but not actually going any further then the local machine. Ideally I would like to eventually be able to compare emails in my tests and to get things like links for reset password or referral links


Can anyone suggest a framework/tutorial or process that might assist in this?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire